Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benchmark, Read Phoronix In Style While Supporting Our Work

Phoronix: Benchmark, Read Phoronix In Style While Supporting Our Work

Many Phoronix readers have been requesting merchandise like Phoronix T-shirts as a way to support all of our open-source and Linux work at Phoronix to complement PayPal tips and Phoronix Premium subscriptions. That's now been setup...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

OK, This is a great idea.

Comment

I'll only consider chipping in once the mobile browsing experience is fixed - the benchmarking graphs etc don't fit in the fixed width non-zoomable layout. All the useful information is cropped. It's not hard to scale them down - some of your other images, such as photos, already do this correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by gigaplex View Post
        I'll only consider chipping in once the mobile browsing experience is fixed - the benchmarking graphs etc don't fit in the fixed width non-zoomable layout. All the useful information is cropped. It's not hard to scale them down - some of your other images, such as photos, already do this correctly.
        What browser and device are you using?
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I also have this problem, Android 4.4, Firefox mobile 41.0.

Nice T-Shirts, but I would also like one with only the "Phoronix news" logo on it, like in the top left corner of the website.
          Last edited by sudden6; 10 October 2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gigaplex View Post
            No problem here...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Michael I have the same problem as him actually. It's been ongoing for maybe 2 months. I have a Nexus 5 (Android 5.1) and use Firefox on my phone. The graphs are appear chopped on the side. This is not a problem on Chrome though, on the same phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Galaxy S4, both Firefox and Chrome.

Edit: Chrome seems to work okay. Firefox has issues
                Last edited by gigaplex; 15 October 2015, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X