So Long & Thanks For All The Fish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Long & Thanks For All The Fish!

Phoronix: So Long & Thanks For All The Fish!

As Michael mentioned earlier today this is my last day as the Phoronix Summer 2015 Intern...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

So I take it that all the troll bait caught some good ones? That's kinda funny. :lol:

Comment

I'll guess you'll have to start posting new articles in the forum, they'll be most welcome.

Comment

very welcome - well done eric

Comment

Thanks for your articles - hope to see you around on the Internet

Comment

Hey Eric,

Thumbs up from here. I liked the way you engaged with the readership and enjoyed your pieces. Best Wishes going forward.

Comment

Thanks for your articles

I really liked to see long articles that deal with a topic in more detail. This was a nice alternation to the usual short, announcement-like phoronix articles.

Comment

Originally posted by My8th View Post
                I'll guess you'll have to start posting new articles in the forum, they'll be most welcome.
                Eric (and anyone else) are always able to contribute guest articles that are always happily welcome. I've already talked with him about doing potential game reviews and such in the future.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Eric (and anyone else) are always able to contribute guest articles that are always happily welcome. I've already talked with him about doing potential game reviews and such in the future.
                  Like the game Terraria that I was gonna get him before you beat me to it

Comment

Thanks Eric i enjoyed your articles and i hope you keep posting some articles in the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X