Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Phoronix.com Web Server

Phoronix: New Phoronix.com Web Server

If you're seeing this post, you're correctly accessing the new Phoronix.com web-server...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

If things work, please post, or likewise any issues. Forum upgrade hopefully tomorrow.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

...seems to be working...

Comment

No issues for me, and, anecdotally, news articles were loading quite quickly. Forum commentry takes about a second to load a page. Interesting to see purely speed-wise how your upgrade applies there.
        Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          If things work, please post, or likewise any issues. Forum upgrade hopefully tomorrow.
          Seems to be a perfectly boring successful upgrade

Edit: Michael errors get posted to the screen whenever you post. Deprecated functions.
          Last edited by Ericg; 25 April 2015, 10:10 PM.
          All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Teeeessst?

Comment

Yeah, damn vBulletin... Will hopefully be fixed tomorrow when switching to vBulletin 5. Was going to do that tonight, but already a long say with server upgrade and then needing to redo the Phoronix theme, etc.
              Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Ericg View Post
                Seems to be a perfectly boring successful upgrade

Edit: Michael errors get posted to the screen whenever you post. Deprecated functions.
                DAmn edit time limits. Posting gives warnings about deprecated functions. Can't copy-paste them fast enough.

Comment

Yep, the errors/warnings are due to old vBulletin with upgraded PHP.... but once upgrading to vBulletin 5 in the morning hopefully, issues should be resolved.
                  Michael Larabel

Comment

HTTPS

If I try to connect using HTTPS (due to HTTPS Everywhere), I get a certificate mismatch: self-signed and for haswell.phoronix.com only.

Comment

Working...
                    X