No announcement yet.

November Was Great For Linux Users, But December Will Be Especially Interesting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Was Great For Linux Users, But December Will Be Especially Interesting

Phoronix: November Was Great For Linux Users, But December Will Be Especially Interesting

November was another exciting month on Phoronix and here's a recap of the most popular Linux and open-source content from the past 30 days...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTg1MTY

Grammar!

Your's truly
    That shoul read "You'r's" instead, Mike! Modern grammar doesn't admit errors.

Comment

Bummer! Now I want to know what will happen in December! :P

@Michael: Do you still accept bitcoin donations? If yes, please add a QR code to your page, in order to allow a quick transfer via phone.
      Last edited by oleid; 12-01-2014, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Michael

Michael proofread your last two paragraphs, talking about viewing phoronix with ads. You have a typo in there that changes the entire sentence (I'd quote but I'm on my phone)

Comment

Originally posted by Ericg View Post
          Michael proofread your last two paragraphs, talking about viewing phoronix with ads. You have a typo in there that changes the entire sentence (I'd quote but I'm on my phone)
          Not really a typo. Sentence says:
          ... help us out by viewing Phoronix without ads...
          You can read without ads with either a Phoronix subscription or with an ad remover on. We can help only with the former, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Uqbar View Post
            Not really a typo. Sentence says:

You can read without ads with either a Phoronix subscription or with an ad remover on. We can help only with the former, though.
            Completely a typo. Sentence says "viewing Phoronix without ads or subscribing to Phoronix Premium", but I'm pretty sure it's meant to be "viewing Phoronix without ad-blockers or subscribing to Phoronix Premium"

Comment

Originally posted by Uqbar View Post
              You can read without ads with either a Phoronix subscription
              Not exactly, still waiting for a working Phoronix Premium which doesn't log out every day.
              ## VGA ##
              AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
              Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

I provide free proofreading services to Phoronix (if 6 other people don't catch the errors first). No way in heck would I touch the internet without adblock/ghostery these days. Perhaps one day I'll be financially secure/stable enough to give to Phoronix...

Comment

You work really hard to maintain (the best?) linux news site! Thank you.

Comment

pls stay on topic guys!

Do you think the tablet has a chance? I would probably get if it runs arch :3

Comment

Working...
                    X