Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouroboros
    replied
    Is d2kx Michael's personal account? If so, I see that VAC ban from 34 days ago ಠ_ಠ

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by CTown View Post
    Also, why don't you include more guest articles? I really enjoyed the one about Wayland myths and facts. Plus, that one article generated almost 300 comments. I'm sure the fact that at least three knowledgeable people were answering questions in the thread helped a lot. Still, that must have been a lot of ad views.
    It's all a matter of who emails in guest articles... I don't go out asking for articles to be written hence they're likely needing compensation but whoever emails me and offers to write an article.

Leave a comment:

• CTown
    replied
    Thanks Micheal. This site consistently gives out information all week long. And when there is to much information to handle, one can always count on the trolls on this site to provide comic relief!

Also, why don't you include more guest articles? I really enjoyed the one about Wayland myths and facts. Plus, that one article generated almost 300 comments. I'm sure the fact that at least three knowledgeable people were answering questions in the thread helped a lot. Still, that must have been a lot of ad views.

Leave a comment:

• d2kx
    replied
    Excellent! Gotta love the Steam community :-)

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Phoronix Now Accepts Bitcoins, Also On Steam Community

Phoronix Now Accepts Bitcoins, Also On Steam Community

Phoronix: Phoronix Now Accepts Bitcoins, Also On Steam Community

There's new ways to help out on Phoronix. Read more!..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X