X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serge
    replied
    Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
    Sure. But congratulations and be proud because you do have a working business model and: You are on top of a real movement!

What more do you want?
    LOL, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a few things... More money is always nice. Greater security counts for something, too.

Leave a comment:

• necro-lover
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Phoronix wouldn't exist at all. Due to the ad situation and markets, quantity / page views is needed over being able to always research extensive articles, etc.
    Sure. But congratulations and be proud because you do have a working business model and: You are on top of a real movement!

What more do you want?

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by brad0 View Post
    Phoronix would be much better off with 5,000 well written articles instead of 10,000 poorly written articles.
    Phoronix wouldn't exist at all. Due to the ad situation and markets, quantity / page views is needed over being able to always research extensive articles, etc.

Leave a comment:

• brad0
    replied
    Phoronix would be much better off with 5,000 well written articles instead of 10,000 poorly written articles.

Leave a comment:

• d2kx
    replied
    No matter what the haters/trolls around here say: Phoronix is *the* go-to site for Linux hardware/etc. news and articles, no one else comes even close.

Leave a comment:

• theghost
    replied
    DotA, Allstars, Sounds, Defense, of, The, Ancient, First, blood, Double, kill, Triple, Mega, Ultra, Ownage, Killing, spree, Dominating, Monster, Godlike, Holyshit, Unstoppable, Rampage, Combo, whore

Thanks Micheal for all your passion and time that you invest into Phoronix

Leave a comment:

• Serge
    replied
    Congratulations on passing this milestone. Keep up the great work!

Leave a comment:

• Pajn
    replied
    While not all articles are free of opinions the rest often holds a high standard,
    also the width of sources is immense. Great work!

I'm a bit ashamed to have visited this (an every other) site with adblock so
    now I turned it of for phoronix, hopefully it gives something.

Leave a comment:

• johnc
    replied
    Congratulations on all your hard work.

Leave a comment:

• dietrdan
    replied
    Keep up the good work Michael, I highly appreciate the daily work you're doing and that you never sold out.
    I hope one day I can read your 20.000th article at Phoronix

Leave a comment:

Working...
X