No announcement yet.

Forum user rating system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions that differ from your own are often a good thing to read. Mindless trolling however, isn't. Perhaps if the button didn't rate "like/dislike", but "genuine contribution/pointless comment", the intended outcome would be achieved. Look at the posts by Quaridarium, or "Linux anals BSD": these aren't people attempted to have a discussion or learn, these are people trying to swamp the forums and derail discussion.

The problem of people signing up for multiple accounts would still need to be solved though. Heh, unless only premium members were allowed to vote...

Comment

Q and the anals guy are very different. Half of Q's posts were on topic, and he kept the weird stuff in their own threads in the offtopic section. Anals guy spammed the same thing in every thread, often pagelong pastes.

(btw, I believe Vim_User and the new Cthulhux are the anals guy.)

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
        Q and the anals guy are very different. Half of Q's posts were on topic, and he kept the weird stuff in their own threads in the offtopic section. Anals guy spammed the same thing in every thread, often pagelong pastes.

(btw, I believe Vim_User and the new Cthulhux are the anals guy.)
        I can assure you that I am not the anals guy, otherwise he wouldn't have much from creating a new user which resembles my name, I think it was Vim_Luser. I am just a normal Slackware guy that can't stand this mindless 12 year old trolls, Q was (or is, in his incarnation as necrolover) at least an intelligent troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Vim_User View Post
          I can assure you that I am not the anals guy, otherwise he wouldn't have much from creating a new user which resembles my name, I think it was Vim_Luser. I am just a normal Slackware guy that can't stand this mindless 12 year old trolls, Q was (or is, in his incarnation as necrolover) at least an intelligent troll.
          Ah, sorry for that then. The cthulhux account is too a copy, I think it uses an i instead of L or something.

Comment

Working...
          X