Ban asdx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z1lt0id View Post
    I am new to this forum and read the nvidia threads cause I'm curious about the general development of the binary blob (open-source or not). I just get frustrated that everytime I want to hear peoples comments about the features. I get asdx going "Nvidia is crap, blah, blah" and then thread gets derailed and the topic at hand never gets discussed.
    Go to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchLinux View Post
      Go to hell.
      Hell is nice and toasty

Comment

Don't ban him. He hates, like me, companies who are against open source and you are getting some of the heat since you defend them. I really don't understand why do you defend these companies and what are you doing here. For example, I know that Nvidia, does a good job supporting Linux with their binary blob, but they have no excuse not releasing the documentation and not making their driver open source.
        So stop complaining about asdx when he tells you to fuck off when you are defending a shitty company, he is right.

Comment

I just found..

.. the ignore list! (while looking to delete my account on this sorry forum half-filled with posters of questionable intelligence and a loud mouth)

Comment

Originally posted by asdx
            Ok sorry for my insults, I only insulted when others have insulted me for expressing my views on proprietary blobs, but I guess I went too far a few times with the "I hope you die" comments, I never really meant those things.

I only get angry when someone insults me for expressing my views on FOSS and blobs, and they insult me for supporting FOSS, then I insult them back for supporting blobs.

But it's pointless because those people seems to have forgotten what made Linux so great, the idea of working together and FOSS, etc.

So I won't bother trying to explain anymore, I hope they realize they are hurting Linux with blobs before it's too late.

Regards.
            Its about being respectful asdx, i get that not everyone on these forums is respectful to everyone else all the time. Hell, me and you have gotten into it once or twice ourselves. We all snap and say shit we don't mean but over all we all need to be respectful and courtesy if for -no better reason- than to constantly trying to be the bigger man / woman.

But its really hard to take you seriously and any apology you say for disrespect when I've got something like "Location: with your sister" staring me in the face every time you post. I use that as an example because I just noticed it and that's just blatant flame-bait.
            All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Oh come on now people, asking for people to be banned merely because they just hurl insults when the person posting such "ban xxx please" threads is merely no better than the person that they ask to ban.

As every forum has its trolls and this one is no exception. The best thing you all can do is put the person in question on ignore. Lets all act like adults who share a common love, operating systems and computer stuff

To asdx, maybe you can just calm down and not flame people like that. If you disagree with a post just politely say why you disagree rather than hurling a childish insult....better results that way

Comment

asdx is the only person whom I've got on the ignore list here.

Ubuntu implementing and sticking by a Code of Conduct makes a lot more sense after you run into people like him in the community.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
                  Person who starts a ban is usually in no matter different to the one he is trying to ban. Unless its about a spambot.
                  That's not true. I petitioned for Qaridarium to be banned years before he eventually was because it was so obvious. The effect was that Qaridarium came back, but as a better poster.

Sometimes, people are so consistently obnoxious that they need to be banned. Ignore list doesn't defeat trolls, because you still have to scroll through the forum posts of the people who took the bait.

Comment

Originally posted by asdx
                    Why don't you ban yourself from life you fucking idiot? Go kill yourself and do some favor to humanity.
                    ...AND You were doing so well on page 2 of this thread.

What makes you so angry asdx? Occasionally you can be well spoken and then you throw out gems like the one quoted above.

Relevant? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDOHPssLrQ

Comment

"

cubeplayer
                      cubeplayer is offline Junior Member

Default msg

I just registered to say this: You're such a pile of crap, only insulting people, put the vibrator on your ass and let it be there so that you don't speak crap again!

"

10-09-2012, 04:03 PM
                      cubeplayer
                      cubeplayer is offline Junior Member

Default post

Bitch I registered only to torment you. You are such a pile of crap motherfucker, put the vibrator in your asshole so that you shut-up your shit cocksucker!

Reply With Quote Reply to Private Message Forward Message Forward

Comment

Working...
                      X