Ban asdx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoronix Forums Rules
    Although the administrators and moderators of Phoronix Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Phoronix Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Phoronix Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
    If my memory serves me right, Michael said ones that he has no time to moderate forums. So it's up to us forum users who should keep conversation within given set of rules.

Comment

Oh, how nice! I see you three still party and even more are joining. If I were Michael, I would ban GT220, Palludis and asdx, for one single reason - this forum is NOT for children.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
        Ban pallidus his dick is too big and I am homosex.

dude wtf?............

Comment

btw just putting it out there:

instead of banning people perhaps time would be better spent on acquiring proper forum software that would ACTUALLY keep spambots out and wouldn't be overloaded so easily

but guy who owns phoronix = " how am I spending my google money... I could get some decent forum software or I could get a new shiny appletard retinavaginas ipad5s " .... ".. appletard it is"

Comment

Originally posted by Pallidus View Post
            dude wtf?............
            This is not me. We have imposter? No.. it seems you have been modifying my words in the quote. Don't do that!

I will insist on banning the tripple or anyone else, unless you stop your kindergarten of cyclic pointless accusations!

Originally posted by asdx
            But my position in this forum from day 0 has been to defend Free Software and warn people from proprietary blobs. Perhaps I didn't do this very well, but at least I tried, and I will continue to fight for what I believe in. And yet people bash me for being against Nvidia, etc.
            You are always clear and welcome to have and express own opinion.
            But you don't have to use foul language or commit rule-breaking to defend your position. In fact, they will bring you nothing except ban possibility for the happiness of your opponents. Just my two cents.
            Last edited by crazycheese; 08 December 2012, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
              But you don't have to use foul language or commit rule-breaking to defend your position.
              Given that he's not banned yet, I suppose there's no rules on Phoronix and people like him are welcome. Says a lot about the quality of the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by asdx
                Fine. Sorry about that.

I mean, it's just easy to lose your temper and patience in this forum, with all the trolls there are insulting you when you emit your own opinion.

So I think that advice should go to other people as well.

Anyway, you won't see insults from my part anymore.
                Great. Thread over.

Let's move on.

Comment

Working...
                X