• Show
Clear All

• AnonymousCoward
    replied
    Originally posted by Qaridarium
    i show you how to make the last sentence flow:

[]=do not speak this word because its only there to "write"
    ()=Picture of the word

Actually no follow my flow. I beat you ~6 years ago [and ] feel the fear of my (~$279 powered) tower of (NVIDIA) Power to give ya a cold shower I'm [the] admin playing badmin. Wile! mile away you feed betrayed my (Camera zoom into the place of his penis and censorship it with a picture of the word honorarium!)

now you get the cleverness
    Still not really, sorry. Will you make a music video of it for us to fully appreciate your creation?

Leave a comment:

• Kivada
    replied
    Originally posted by banTheQ View Post
    Phoronix is supposed to represent something that encourages development for the Linux community. Yet when iconic people such as Bridgman gets trolled on a large scale, its alright. If that's how it's going to be Michael, then I throw the white flag up.
    This... Every day of the week...

Leave a comment:

• banTheQ
    replied
    Thanks Michael, for the account approve-only for posts on my other account.This is why I've been silent. I'm kind-of bitter now thinking about this site. Phoronix is supposed to represent something that encourages development for the Linux community. Yet when iconic people such as Bridgman gets trolled on a large scale, its alright. If that's how it's going to be Michael, then I throw the white flag up.

And Tobi, you've pretty much just defined Q's process. His ultimatum is to harass and ruin the experience for other people. So this is the last message from me, to respect Michael's mod actions whether I agree with them or not. Good luck on ruining this site, Q. That's what your job title is for, apparently.

Leave a comment:

• TobiSGD
    replied
    Originally posted by russofris View Post
    Intergral "belief" make tangenial conclusions of the SYSTEM! Benefit of EBAY is concessional.

F
    In your quote I can see that the troll has answered my post, not grasping the meaning of the word believe in this context and also not grasping the concept of an ignore list. Poor troll, two things at once that he doesn't grasp, but still no insight and still further trolling around without any sense.
    May be the troll should do something creative with his time and actually contribute something instead of trolling around.

Leave a comment:

• russofris
    replied
    the system "believe" is not a concluded way of thinking because it lags a logic with cause and effect in a integral way.
    Intergral "belief" make tangenial conclusions of the SYSTEM! Benefit of EBAY is concessional.

F

Leave a comment:

• TobiSGD
    replied
    I still can't believe that neither Michael nor any other mod for this forum for a website that considers itself to has a professional status show up here and end this farce with either banning Quaridarium or clearly stating why such ridiculous troll behavior is allowed on this professional site.

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousCoward
    replied
    Who Won ?
    Not you. At least in text form it doesn't flow at all.

Leave a comment:

• smitty3268
    replied
    LOL funny! and hey i really bid on a hd6970 on ebay just to make sure i can support Bridgman up to 100% in wasting my money with decisions what make my old hd4770 card useless ---> "OpenCL implementation" and "R600 Gallium3D LLVM Shader Compiler"

i wonder what he try next time maybe he let the UVD unit of my card explode ?
    I wonder how much of that money ebay sent to bridgman? Probably 200%

Leave a comment:

• allquixotic
    replied
    Originally posted by russofris View Post
    "Yes", you know status make word hard sentence coherent? LIAR! 99% sentence coherent make "hard" WORD idea.

F

Hilarious "IMMITATION" of Qaridarium

If this forum had "KARMA" I would give it to you +1000

This forum doesn't have karma because the Bridgeman paid Michael with Microsoft's money to take it away ! Now we will never have "OPEN-SOURCE" graphics drivers with "GOOD KARMA" !

Try again!

Leave a comment:

• russofris
    replied
    but but but what you don't know is that i know who gave Michael the IDEA to give me that "status" as a part of my nick name. and its 100% NOT my IDEA!

as long this is not changed I'm "The Conspiracy Leader" or I'm not ?
    "Yes", you know status make word hard sentence coherent? LIAR! 99% sentence coherent make "hard" WORD idea.

F

Leave a comment:

Working...
X