Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays To Phoronix Readers

Phoronix: Happy Holidays To Phoronix Readers

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all Phoronix readers. Here's some holiday updates from Phoronix...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Happy holidays indeed. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Merry Christmas folks and a Happy New Year when it comes

Comment

God Jul!

Thanks for a fantastic effort this year Michael. The aspm discovery saved my laptop at work, and I know I am not the only one. Rounding off the year fixing regressions in the radeon driver (directly impacting my main computer at home) just underlines the incredibly important contributions from Phoronix. Openbenchmarking is another fantastic contribution to the free software world, and I plan on using it more actively the coming year.

We will have the traditional lutefisk this evening. Homemade straight from Lofoten. Christmas is great

Comment

feliz navidad !

Comment

God Jul! May you have many good beers in the coming year!

Comment

Originally posted by Del_ View Post
              Thanks for a fantastic effort this year Michael. The aspm discovery saved my laptop at work, and I know I am not the only one. Rounding off the year fixing regressions in the radeon driver (directly impacting my main computer at home) just underlines the incredibly important contributions from Phoronix. Openbenchmarking is another fantastic contribution to the free software world, and I plan on using it more actively the coming year.

We will have the traditional lutefisk this evening. Homemade straight from Lofoten. Christmas is great
              Happen to have any computational tests yet that I can integrate into PTS? Like any of the stock oil simulation tests, etc?

Lucky about the Lutefisk... Right now I'm drinkling some Akvavit for lunch, but sadly without any Lutefisk. Ran out of beer last night, bad time to, but at least have Akvavit to enjoy today while working on PTS code.
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

The lutefisk was fantastic. Aquavit for lunch sounds really hardball, especially without beer

Yes, I hope to prepare some simulation tests. Let's have a look at it in January.

Comment

Working...
                X