X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• octoberblu3
    replied
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0

All seems to work well. Zooming in and out doesn't seem to have any scroll bar problems here.

Leave a comment:

• Givrix
    replied
    Originally posted by Givrix View Post
    refreshing the page just clears out the bars ! Nasty bug...
    My mistake, scrollbars vanish when doing zoom-in zoom-out, not refresh.

Leave a comment:

• crazycheese
    replied
    I get exactly same result, as [Knuckles]. All renders perfectly, except tiny H/V scrollbars at AMD HD6000 Gallium/Catalyst table. If this is a bug.

(Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0); Calculate Linux 11.06 (gentoo) using 275.09.07 nvidia binary.

/edit: of course, it is a bug.
    If I resize the screen several times (Ctrl+"+") forth and then restore the size (Ctrl +"0") bars around that test disappear.

Scrolling speed is fairly high, regardless of zoom level.
    Last edited by crazycheese; 29 August 2011, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Givrix
    replied
    Firefox 6 and Chromium 13

Hey ! Very nice feature, I've been waiting for long svg to conquer the web, it's nice you do one of the first steps

Interesting also to see my browsers behave quite differently:

About firefox [Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0] :

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...983firefox.png
    It seems to work fine about displaying the svg correctly, however as I use to scale webpages up to my screen width (1920px) it seems to struggles with svg scaling and shows scrollbars, refreshing the page just clears out the bars ! Nasty bug...
    Besides that firefox does not seem comfy with svg and is quite laggy about loading and up-down scaling the page.

About chromium [Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu/10.10 Chromium/13.0.782.215 Chrome/13.0.782.215 Safari/535.1]:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...34chromium.png
    First thing ... whoa it's fast ! I rarely notice chromium fastness except in javascript benchmarks, but there it's noticeably faster than firefox.
    Buut, bitmaps in svg don't show up. I went through the same conclusion using other bitmap stuffed svg with chromium outputted from Inkscape.
    However it would be nicer to use a vector version of the pts logo
    Bitmaps are dead, hurray for vectors !

Leave a comment:

• xpander
    replied
    yeah with opera 11.50 the stuff is little off

Leave a comment:

• [Knuckles]
    replied
    All show up ok except one that shows scroll bars:

UA is (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0), and theme is Oxygen-gtk (default kubuntu theme for GTK apps).

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by sreyan View Post
    The android devs have irritatingly not supported svg in the browser (at least up to and including gingerbread) to save some absurdly small amount of ram.

As expected the SVGs don't render correctly on my phone.
    Can you post your HTTP user agent string? Then I will have it serve PNG.

Leave a comment:

• sreyan
    replied
    The android devs have irritatingly not supported svg in the browser (at least up to and including gingerbread) to save some absurdly small amount of ram.

As expected the SVGs don't render correctly on my phone.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by rohcQaH View Post
    Using javascript to output the <object> tag is fundamentally broken. javascript vs. noscript doesn't check whether the browser supports svg.
    The browser support detection is done in PHP on OpenBenchmarking.org.

Leave a comment:

• Otus
    replied
    With Chrome all the embedded graphs show up as png, but when I right click and select open image in new tab, it works fine as svg.

Browser User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.215 Safari/535.1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X