X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by sundown View Post
    Yeah... I had this crazy idea only today and guess what, about the accommodation, you guessed it

So are you saying you're gonna be there for the whole thing? If my parachute opens, I might, just might be there for the last weekend.
    I leave Munich on 5 October, so I will be there till the end. I get in next Sunday though due to XDS so I just miss the first day (or two, depending if you count the Friday or not or I think this year it might technically "open" Thursday due to the 200 Jahre).

I'll be around the last weekend. The last weekend is usually like the first weekend where it's very crowded, but fortunately my waiter and waitress always gets me seats though in the aforementioned area of the Augustiner tent, but if it gets too warm inside or too rowdy chances are I'll move over to the Augustinerkeller or another biergarten.

Leave a comment:

• sundown
    replied
    Yeah... I had this crazy idea only today and guess what, about the accommodation, you guessed it

So are you saying you're gonna be there for the whole thing? If my parachute opens, I might, just might be there for the last weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by sundown View Post
    Michael, where will you be staying in Munchen?
    Hotel near the Hauptbahnhof.

Leave a comment:

• sundown
    replied
    Michael, where will you be staying in Munchen?

Leave a comment:

• kimble85
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    If you haven't experienced it already, be forewarned that Augustiner, Franziskaner, and other great Bavarian beverages are not like Carlsberg, Aass Gull, and the other beers you find up in Trondheim's Vinmonopolets
    Hehe true! I visited M?nchen earlier this summer and had a great time.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Lemmiwinks View Post
    As I usually don't drink that much, you can be pretty sure that I won't become a Bierleiche . Acutually I'm just exercising for being able to keep up with you guys at Wiesn
    I can usually do about 10 Ma? a day before even thinking about being a Bierleiche (even when weighing less than 72 kilos), so good luck

Leave a comment:

• Lemmiwinks
    replied
    As I usually don't drink that much, you can be pretty sure that I won't become a Bierleiche . Acutually I'm just exercising for being able to keep up with you guys at Wiesn

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Lemmiwinks View Post
    Unfortunately I am not too much into all taht technical stuff which is being featured at phoronix, just a normal everyday Linux user. Am I still allowed to join you at Oktoberfest?
    Anyone's welcome unless they become a "Bierleichen"

Leave a comment:

• Lemmiwinks
    replied
    Unfortunately I am not too much into all taht technical stuff which is being featured at phoronix, just a normal everyday Linux user. Am I still allowed to join you at Oktoberfest?

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by kimble85 View Post
    I would love to go! I'm actually living temporary in Germany so I might actually get the chance.
    If you haven't experienced it already, be forewarned that Augustiner, Franziskaner, and other great Bavarian beverages are not like Carlsberg, Aass Gull, and the other beers you find up in Trondheim's Vinmonopolets

Leave a comment:

Working...
X