Tapatalk support please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk support please?

I would really love to be able to access Phoronix Forums via Tapatalk like I do other favorite forums.

For those unaware it's a great client for the iPhone OS, Android, Blackberry, and others that makes forums much nicer to use on a small display.

It's my understanding that is a pretty simple plugin the administrator has to install.

Any thoughts?

I haven't looked into it too closely or investigated it fully yet. However, It doesn't look like Tapatalk allows integrated ads from the forum host, so chances are it would be a Phoronix Premium-only feature if it was implemented.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hmm I hadn't considered the ad thing. I'm not sure that Tapatalk can be configured to be a "premium" only type thing though, if I understand how it integrates with the forum correctly. It would be a nice perk for Premium members though.

Tapatalk does cost $2.99 if you want more than read only access but thats just a one time fee... at least on the iPhone, I presume the Android client will split the same way when it is out of beta.

Comment

Whatever happened to this idea?

Comment

I would love that feature.
          Ads could be delivered as posts? Then they are still there. Not sure how this would work out thougj

Comment

It doesn't look like Tapatalk allows integrated ads from the forum

Comment

Since the forum update I no longer have access through tapatalk. Is this on purpose (no longer supported) or a bug?

Comment

Working...
              X