Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD Ryzen 7000 Series, Linux 6.0, MGLRU, Rust & IO_uring Made For An Exciting September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Ryzen 7000 Series, Linux 6.0, MGLRU, Rust & IO_uring Made For An Exciting September

Phoronix: AMD Ryzen 7000 Series, Linux 6.0, MGLRU, Rust & IO_uring Made For An Exciting September

It was a very exciting September with the launch of the AMD Ryzen 7000 series "Zen 4" processors, Intel revealing a lot more about Arc Graphics, Linux 6.0 getting buttoned up while feature work toward Linux 6.1 accelerated, ongoing exciting kernel work around MGLRU / IO_uring / RT / etc, and other software releases like GNOME 43 and LLVM 15 all made for an eventful month...

https://www.phoronix.com/news/September-2022-Highlights

Michael

Typo "operations hare at Phoronix" should be "operations here at Phoronix".

Fyi, I saw one article a while back with what looked like amazon affiliate links.

I have long wondered why you don't do affiliate links for every product. Auto-regionalize the links to the country-specific amazon store or ebay or whatever. Keep the affiliate section short, sweet, and clearly marked. If I was going to buy a product it would save me googling it to try to see what a typical price is. And if I wasn't interested the section should be short enough to just visually skip over.

Comment

Working...
    X