Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Premium Valentine Offer To Show Your Love For Linux News & Benchmarking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Premium Valentine Offer To Show Your Love For Linux News & Benchmarking

Phoronix: Phoronix Premium Valentine Offer To Show Your Love For Linux News & Benchmarking

For those that enjoy the daily open-source/Linux news each and every day of the year along with all of our original Linux benchmarking / hardware review content, you can show your support this Valentine's Day with a special offer...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

That magenta Tux reminds me of an (anti)feminist joke, ToleranUX – the whole kernel that once tried to be literally "Equal"
    687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f664a52675a33502e6a7067.jpg

Comment

Why did you have to post that? You damn near triggered a rant from me.

Comment

I always renew my membership on Valentines day, Michael is my favorite valentine, especially when he fights with temperamental hardware, like when Raven Ridge first appeared. I'm looking forward to his upcoming battles with Rembrandt.

Happy VD Michael, thanks for all you do.

Comment

I’ll pass. I will just renew at full price!

Michael doesn’t cheap out on content. Why should I do the same with my subscription.

Comment

Senkayu Comrade!
            Love your website!
            Would appreciate if you poked your capitalistic friends in AMD, about state of HDR.
            Искренне ваш, димко

Comment

I think I am going to have to pay for a yearly membership again. There is no better resource for the Linux content that I looking for. & Phoronix provides it.

Comment

I just sent some money for some 💐

Comment

These well timed offers remind me it's time to donate, regardless of my subscription status. I love this website.

Comment

Originally posted by baka0815 View Post
                    I just sent some money for some 💐
                    Come on dude its subscription charge ,,, are you calling its a donation
                    that' not fair

Comment

Working...
                    X