Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas From Phoronix & Preparing For 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas From Phoronix & Preparing For 2022

Phoronix: Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas From Phoronix & Preparing For 2022

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and/or cheers to any end-of-year celebrations you may partake in. The daily original content on Phoronix will continue each day just as it has been for years without any single day interruption but there is also a holiday Phoronix Premium special for those wanting to help cap off 2021 and help ensure a successful 2022 for continued Linux benchmarking, performance testing, hardware reviews, and open-source news...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Merry Christmas Michael!

Comment

thank you all and happy holidays!

Comment

Happy holidays to you too, Michael!

Comment

Happy Holidays and thanks for all your hard work, Michael! Get in some quality time and recharge

Comment

Merry Christmas and thx for your great work and content!

Comment

Hey thanks! To you as well Phoronix!

Comment

I used to not use adblock here, but the ads have gotten unbareable, to the point of actually slowing down my PC. this is a screenshot of the article. and me writting this comment

EDIT: I am on my desktop taking these, but am normally on a Laptop

Comment

Originally posted by Quackdoc View Post
                  I used to not use adblock here, but the ads have gotten unbareable, to the point of actually slowing down my PC. this is a screenshot of the article. and me writting this comment

https://files.catbox.moe/k79j9q.png
                  Those were the days, amazing that there are still people out there in the internet without adblocker. Respect and merry Christmas.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you Michael.

Comment

Working...
                    X