Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2020 US Thanksgiving / Black Friday Phoronix Premium Special

Phoronix: The 2020 US Thanksgiving / Black Friday Phoronix Premium Special

In marking the US Thanksgiving week, the Black Friday / Christmas shopping season, and just another week grinding away during the COVID-19 pandemic while seeing depressed ad rates on top of ad-block users hurting our ability to continue producing new and exciting Linux/open-source content, here is our Phoronix Premium special for the holidays to show your support while getting discounted access to enjoy the site ad-free, multi-page articles on a single page, and other benefits...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Add a 'normal' date option (dd/mm/yy) to the forum options and I'll buy a lifetime right now.
    Hi

Comment

Originally posted by stiiixy View Post
      Add a 'normal' date option (dd/mm/yy) to the forum options and I'll buy a lifetime right now.
      Like the new default now you see in the forums? Otherwise to what area are you indicating? (Personally I like d-m-y better as well, just never gave it much thought besides the vBulletin default ~16 years ago).
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Ta. It's coming up fine, now. I've spent the last few years grinning and bearing that configuration, and if it's been an option for users to configure, wasn't easy to find.

Edit: Sent an email off to [email protected] with the PayPal transaction ID to verify you got it.
        Last edited by stiiixy; 22 November 2020, 10:14 PM.
        Hi

Comment

No Bitcoin being accepted?

Comment

Working...
          X