No announcement yet.

Intel mOS, Torvalds Commentary, Intel Gen12 Graphics, Zen 2 "XT" CPUs Topped Q3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel mOS, Torvalds Commentary, Intel Gen12 Graphics, Zen 2 "XT" CPUs Topped Q3

Phoronix: Intel mOS, Torvalds Commentary, Intel Gen12 Graphics, Zen 2 "XT" CPUs Topped Q3

As we approach the end of Q3'2020 there have been 783 original news articles on Phoronix this quarter and another 40 featured reviews / multi-page articles. Here is a look back at what's been keeping readers informed during this turbulent year...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

An average of 8.5 articles per day. Kudos, Michael. The amount of journalism you do by yourself puts entire news teams to shame.

Thank you for all the informative articles and for giving us a place to discuss things and bicker with one another.

Comment

Yes Thanks for Phoronix (PNN).

As a monetizer, maybe you could do Phoronix Poster of the Month video posts/shows on youtube , also have categories like "Most Informative Comment",
      "Most birdie comment", etc... and i would still prefer you also do a john madden review of your various benchmark articles on youtube.

Comment

Ah, good old Torvalds, I'm glad he's back to his usual self after that little existential crisis he had after too much SJW exposure. I guess enough people have told him that everything was actually fine and he wasn't doing anything wrong for him to actually see it clearly again.

Comment

Working...
        X