X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by grantek View Post
    I use adblock, so even though I'm outside the US I took the survey to make up for all the ads I miss
    Or you could just whitelist Phoronix.com in AdBlock

Leave a comment:

• grantek
    replied
    Yeah, it seemed to equate more ads with more sales

I use adblock, so even though I'm outside the US I took the survey to make up for all the ads I miss

Leave a comment:

• ethana2
    replied
    When I make purchasing decisions, I don't look to little annoying .gif files on web pages, I look at reviews, benchmarks, and whether or not the vendor pisses me off.

There were some questions they should have asked in that survey that they did not.

Leave a comment:

• bobrik
    replied
    Originally posted by ernstp View Post
    US and Canada only :-(
    I agree, it's unfortunate. I don't think my (and anyone else') clicks on the adverts are less worth then those from US or Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by [Knuckles] View Post
    Yeah... You should mention that this is US/Canada only on the news post right away, it's not very fair to bury this (I went to see the rules exactly because I expected it to be this way, unfortunately...).
    I didn't know this myself, but will update the post.

Leave a comment:

• [Knuckles]
    replied
    Yeah... You should mention that this is US/Canada only on the news post right away, it's not very fair to bury this (I went to see the rules exactly because I expected it to be this way, unfortunately...).

Leave a comment:

• ernstp
    replied
    US and Canada only :-(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X