Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy anniversary and wish of all the best

Comment

Love Phoronix, but don't care much about the forums.
      Here's to the next 16 years! :beer:

Comment

I still remember old theme and I used to visit it time to time but then in the past few years.. I visit this website multiple times a day to see progress on interesting Open Source projects and about Linux progress in general. Later this year, I started supporting this site to extend my small contribution. Keep going strong Michael..

Comment

I am just a bit worried about your health Micheal. Your tone was way more chirpy with your tours of places, conferences, photos of you having and delivering beers, etc...
          Now it's all business.
          It's like you grew up.
          Which is sad.

Comment

Congrats on the 16 laps around the solar system - here's to the next lot!

Comment

Originally posted by grigi View Post
              I am just a bit worried about your health Micheal. Your tone was way more chirpy with your tours of places, conferences, photos of you having and delivering beers, etc...
              Now it's all business.
              It's like you grew up.
              Which is sad.
              Unfortunately declining ad revenues / ad-block users have made it that it's been many years now since being able to go to my holy land of Bavaria....
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Unfortunately declining ad revenues / ad-block users have made it that it's been many years now since being able to go to my holy land of Bavaria....
                Don't forget the current human immune security flaw... Makes any large event slightly impossible until it is properly fixed and patched.

Comment

Happy birthday phoronix! This is the website I visit the most

Comment

In my opinion this is the best website related to PC stuff. Great job and thanks a lot Michael!

Comment

Happy anniversary! I hope this ad revenue decline turns around soon, you sure deserve it!

Comment

Working...
                      X