Did the RSS Feed change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the RSS Feed change?

Did the RSS Feed change somehow? On mobile using the Inoreader app in the past I could load the content of an RSS entry, not looking pretty with images missing or placed wrong but with all the text. Since some time (probably some weeks) this seems to display only teaser texts of every other RSS entry, see here:

Can we fix this?

br
    L.

Originally posted by Logarithmus View Post
    Did the RSS Feed change somehow? On mobile using the Inoreader app in the past I could load the content of an RSS entry, not looking pretty with images missing or placed wrong but with all the text. Since some time (probably some weeks) this seems to display only teaser texts of every other RSS entry, see here:

Can we fix this?

br
    L.
    Nothing changed at all with the RSS feed.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Nothing changed at all with the RSS feed.
      Hm, OK, then the app has change the way it handles the feed, gonna check that.

Are you working on the full text rss feed? I saw something about that in another threat a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by Logarithmus View Post

Hm, OK, then the app has change the way it handles the feed, gonna check that.

Are you working on the full text rss feed? I saw something about that in another threat a while ago
        Looking at it as a premium-only feature but so far still working on security and graph handling for it.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Looking at it as a premium-only feature but so far still working on security and graph handling for it.
          Cool, this would would really be helpful

Comment

Working...
          X