Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 3,600 Original Articles This Year On Linux/Open-Source, Let's Have A Holiday Special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 3,600 Original Articles This Year On Linux/Open-Source, Let's Have A Holiday Special

Phoronix: After 3,600 Original Articles This Year On Linux/Open-Source, Let's Have A Holiday Special

So far this calendar year on Phoronix has been more than 3,400 original news articles on Linux/open-source and more than 260 featured multi-page articles / Linux hardware reviews. From 2010 to date that count becomes more than 27,950 original news articles and more than 2,800 featured articles. But due to the continued use of ad-blockers by much of our audience, it becomes an increasingly tight ship to continue operating and producing new content each and every day. So for the Christmas / Hanukkah / end-of-year holidays, here is a way you can show your support while enjoying a great deal...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...y-Xmas-Special

Just sent you that 25$ to value your work Michael

Comment

Is it time for paywall? There are a number of variants. Other creative stuff like teaming up with someone?

I know some Youtubers set up a platform (Nebula), I wonder if someone has done something similar for articles...

Comment

Just subscribed to premium. I appreciate all your great work - thank you very much and happy holidays.

Comment

I've said this before, but I will not buy premium as long as debianxfce is not allowed here.

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNeLa10 View Post
            I've said this before, but I will not buy premium as long as debianxfce is not allowed here.
            Don't forget / Remember dungeon too!

Edit: Here, like this:
            Last edited by Linuxxx; 12-23-2019, 08:34 AM. Reason: SMILIES!!!

Comment

mine was coming up for renewal, so I just sent $25.
              thanks.
              linux addict, got the scars, the grey beard and the t-shirt.

Comment

Phoronix. The only RSS feed that I actually follow. ez renew!
                Happy holidays and merry xmas!

Comment

You should rethink your business model Michael and find more ways of getting cash flow if it's that unstable. Think sponsors, business subscriptions, business services like custom benchmarking...

Comment

Already got a lifetime sub, so I just sent another $100 your way as a combined Christmas and new baby gift.

Hope there's a Merry Christmas for you and the family.

Comment

Working...
                    X