Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's That Time Of The Year For The Annual Phoronix Premium Sale To Show Your Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's That Time Of The Year For The Annual Phoronix Premium Sale To Show Your Support

Phoronix: It's That Time Of The Year For The Annual Phoronix Premium Sale To Show Your Support

It's that time of the year for our annual promotion of Phoronix Premium for the US Thanksgiving / Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales week... Here is the latest on how you can show your support for our Linux and open-source news coverage and benchmarking while enjoying the site ad-free, multi-page articles on a single page, and other benefits...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Thanks Michael. Does premium include full articles via RSS?

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix_anon View Post
      Thanks Michael. Does premium include full articles via RSS?
      At the moment, no. Still been working on ways of being able to do so securely that will work with most RSS readers as well as some obstacles of the JavaScript-based graphs that serve the SVG as to avoid PNG fallbacks, etc.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Just to make the point. At least for me that makes Phoronix premium worth while (or at least i could better reason with my self why i would fork over 25 to 100 USD to you)
        That said, i just registered to get the point out. Thanks so much for all your work over the years!

Comment

Thank you so much for your work over all these years with news, articles and Linux benchmarking and of course for making the phoronix-test-suite as free software for everybody to use. Have a beer or two on me and many congratulations for the new family member. Hope all is going well

Comment

DebianXFCE is still banned, so there's no chance I'll pay.

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNeLa10 View Post
              If there was ever a deserved ban...

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNeLa10 View Post
                He kind of deserved it with all his troll posts and constant berating of anything that didn't have whiskers.

Comment

Do you accept Bitcoin? ¦B

Comment

Originally posted by computerquip View Post

If there was ever a deserved ban...
                    He gave this community a flavor I miss badly. Taking him down is harmful to this place, and I feel like it's not the same these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X