Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Now 15 Years Old, Phoronix Test Suite Hits 11 - A Look Back By The Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Now 15 Years Old, Phoronix Test Suite Hits 11 - A Look Back By The Numbers

Phoronix: Phoronix Now 15 Years Old, Phoronix Test Suite Hits 11 - A Look Back By The Numbers

Today marks fifteen years since I started Phoronix.com that began with a case review and some other peripheral reviews on a system running Knoppix. This day, 5 June, also marks 11 years now since the release of Phoronix Test Suite 1.0-Trondheim. For those interested in numbers/data like I, here are some current statistics...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Dare to think what the next 15 years will bring?

Comment

Happy Birthday!

This site has been a staple for me for many years now - here's to more awesome in the future!

Comment

Happy birthday as well! I'm subscribed for 8 years but I'm following for at least 10 years, as I started following Phoronix due to its Linux benchmarks.

Comment

Thanks for all the tireless work phoronix

This is perhaps the only site where I disable ad-blocking, and try to disable NoScript restrictions (not perfect :S).

Comment

- The last time there was an entire calendar day without any new content on Phoronix was 20 May 2012.
            You are insane - like an Energizer bunny! I even kind of miss the old days, when you would take some days off to make reports from Bayern in Lederhosen or pictures from Chernobyl. It was refreshing breaks from the technical news feed.
            You should get out more.

Happy birthday!
            Last edited by Veto; 05 June 2019, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Veto View Post
              You are insane - like an Energizer bunny
              It's Duracell !! ;-)

Michael
              Thanks for all the hard work. Keep it up! So "Happy Birthday" and to the next 15 years.

Comment

Happy birthday and next years (60 a least )

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshi View Post
                  It's Duracell !! ;-)
                  Yeah, you are right Except Michaels energy is more like the energy in Energizers Lithium batteries...
                  Last edited by Veto; 05 June 2019, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Amazing work, I don't think this web is appreciated enough. It should be founded by a lot of companies of projects.
                    Last edited by Marzal; 05 June 2019, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X