Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Turns 15 Years Old Next Week So Here's Something Special

Phoronix: Phoronix Turns 15 Years Old Next Week So Here's Something Special

The 5th of June marks 15 years since the start of Phoronix.com and 11 years since the Phoronix Test Suite 1.0 release, so let's celebrate!..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Very few people are going to buy phoronix premium as long as debianxfce keeps trashing and ruining the forum.

Comment

Congratulations to an amazing 15 years. Here is to many more years to come!
      Personally I tend to overlook the gigantic effort you put into things and that my understanding has benefited from your work.
      I can only speak for myself but I'll be contributing shortly. It is due.

Comment

Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
        (end of day, irregardless of timezone),

Comment

Is Phoronix still accepting Bitcoin?

Comment

Originally posted by retardxfce View Post
            Very few people are going to buy phoronix premium as long as debianxfce keeps trashing and ruining the forum.
            Yep. I'm in that group.

Comment

I hope people like debianxfce will be able to stay here and contribute to this community. If this kind of behavior will be allowed here, I might seriously consider a 100-year subscription, because this shitposting forum is amazing.

Comment

well done, Michael! I usually don't subscribe for ad-free contents sites, but this time I did to show my appreciation for your work and dedication!

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNeLa10 View Post
                  I hope people like debianxfce will be able to stay here and contribute to this community. If this kind of behavior will be allowed here, I might seriously consider a 100-year subscription, because this shitposting forum is amazing.
                  Novadays this is a very rare treat.

Comment

Happy birthday!

If success is being on the tongues of everyone from kernel developers to Techtubers, being cited as a primary source in various speculations and analyses, or being mentioned and referenced in forums large and small across the internet, Phoronix is very successful indeed.

May the next 15 years bring you everything you desire.

Comment

Working...
                    X