Premium features not working after first month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium features not working after first month

I subscribed on Dec 9 2018 via Paypal, I also noticed "Automatic Payment" in Paypal statement back then. Premium features worked instantly.

Some time in middle of a January I browsed the Phoronix again and I was confronted by ton of ads. I figured the automatic subscription had gone awry somehow but since my son had caught cold, I had no time to investigate the matters.

Today I logged into Paypal to check and I saw that Phoronix had gotten it's 5USD in Jan 9.
    Transaction ID: 1CD35094GS040874W

Could you please fix it?

Hi aht0, looks like the PayPal API was acting up but next time you login and check the 'remember me' box, should be all set. Thanks for your support.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Hi aht0, looks like the PayPal API was acting up but next time you login and check the 'remember me' box, should be all set. Thanks for your support.
      Yes, it works now, ty and np.

Comment

Have the same problem now, the payment have gone through, got the receipt in the mail this morning but now I am not on "Phoronix Premium" anymore. Logging out and in again does not help, not even now 12 hours later.

Have Paypal on automatic renewal and the amount is withdrawn from my account, as the receipt states.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Runnings View Post
          Have the same problem now, the payment have gone through, got the receipt in the mail this morning but now I am not on "Phoronix Premium" anymore. Logging out and in again does not help, not even now 12 hours later.

Have Paypal on automatic renewal and the amount is withdrawn from my account, as the receipt states.
          Hi Cool Runnings does it work now? PayPal's API was acting up again.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Yepp.. have that beautiful premium logo now

Suspected that is was a API-problem as description above my post. Thanks Michael, and thanks for all the great content you produce.

Regards
            Mattias

Comment

Working...
            X