Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's A Wrap For 2018 With 3,693 News Articles, 314 Linux Hardware Reviews/Benchmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's A Wrap For 2018 With 3,693 News Articles, 314 Linux Hardware Reviews/Benchmarks

Phoronix: That's A Wrap For 2018 With 3,693 News Articles, 314 Linux Hardware Reviews/Benchmarks

That's a wrap for 2018 with Phoronix this year having published 3,693 original Linux/open-source related news articles and 314 featured articles comprising of our Linux hardware reviews and multi-page benchmark specials. 2019 will bring us into the 15th calendar year since I started Phoronix and now around 4,000 featured articles in its time and more than 27,300 original news articles...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Thank you Michael for the enormous amount of time and effort you put into keeping this site alive and writing the reviews. You do a superb job and your site is important and very much appreciated. Thanks for everything

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
      and catching up on some much needed sleep
      Finally!

By the way:

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
      Originally posted by phoronix View Post
      What a great way to end 2018
      Happy New Year 2019!

Comment

Happy New Year, Michael!

Comment

Happy New Year, Michael... to you and your family! Thank you for your work, best wishes!

Comment

Happy New Year Michael.

Thank you for all of your articles this year.

I've just built my personal threadripper machine based largely on your articles.

Cheers,
            d.

Comment

Just to echo everyone else who appreciate your efforts - thanks and happy new year.

Comment

it is possible to improve up to 5.000 articles.

Comment

Amazing statistics! Thank you for the site and all you do for the community.

Comment

Michael, you're slotting out way too many articles per second. You are at more than 10 articles per day including holidays and week-ends (!!!) (do you ever sleep?) Some people rightfully call this revolver-journalism.

I honestly prefer to see fewer but higher quality articles.

I do not imply that the quality is bad at all. But to be honest, some articles contain only little bits of information which I would prefer to have summarized. In other articles you lose a lot of words to say very little. Currently I'm reading 100% of your articles. If the trend increases, I'll not be able to keep that up. There's simply not that much time to read...

Comment

Working...
                    X