Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow Is The Last Day To Participate In Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow Is The Last Day To Participate In Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Special

Phoronix: Tomorrow Is The Last Day To Participate In Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Special

Just a friendly reminder if you enjoy our original daily open-source/Linux news, benchmarks, and hardware reviews, Monday (26 November) is your last day to participate in our holiday special for snagging a great deal on a annual or life-time subscription to the site that helps support our testing efforts while allowing you to view the site ad-free, multi-page articles on a single page, and other benefits...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Done. Happy to help support this excellent content!

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
      Done. Happy to help support this excellent content!
      Thanks!
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Do you have other payment options available? I don't want PayPal and don't intend to create an account there just to support you.

Comment

Originally posted by mlau View Post
          Do you have other payment options available? I don't want PayPal and don't intend to create an account there just to support you.
          Do you have Google Pay or Amazon? Or what do you have? can generally accept other payment forms manually.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Do you have Google Pay or Amazon? Or what do you have? can generally accept other payment forms manually.
            Amazon I can work with. You have a link for me?

Comment

Working...
            X