Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Friday Deal: Go Premium While Supporting Linux Hardware Reviews & Open-Source News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would join again if there was a way to not have to remember to login to the forums to get the perks and if there was an obvious quick link back to the main site from the forums

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work, Michael. I guess it's time to give something back, even if it's only some money

Comment

Originally posted by tebruno99 View Post
        I would join again if there was a way to not have to remember to login to the forums to get the perks and if there was an obvious quick link back to the main site from the forums
        There is a quick link, in the forum navbar.

Comment

Why always paypal? Is it a US thing? Here its quite normal to provide a IBAN and Swift code; and whats wrong with traditional bank transfers such as that?
          It is even often “packaged up”; e.g. in the UK “Giros” and in .de “Einzahlungsschein”.
          All thats really needed is IBAN, Swift and recipient (Biz address) and you can send money without any (possibly) dodgy third party broker (e.g. paypal), direct from your secure internet banking portal.
          Or credit card, but I know thats an overhead for sellers, hense the popularity of bank transfers.

Comment

Sent $100 for lifetime membership!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevelyan View Post
              Why always paypal? Is it a US thing? Here its quite normal to provide a IBAN and Swift code; and whats wrong with traditional bank transfers such as that?
              It is even often “packaged up”; e.g. in the UK “Giros” and in .de “Einzahlungsschein”.
              All thats really needed is IBAN, Swift and recipient (Biz address) and you can send money without any (possibly) dodgy third party broker (e.g. paypal), direct from your secure internet banking portal.
              Or credit card, but I know thats an overhead for sellers, hense the popularity of bank transfers.
              Have you ever transferred money to the US? Their banks are more on a conservative side.

Comment

Finally got around to doing it. Keep up the great content and I hope your wife has a speedy recovery is is already well.

Comment

Sorry I cannot find a single link that takes you back to the main site after entering the forum sub domain. I’ll check the page source when i get back to my desktop just to be thorough.

Comment

tebruno99 Look for "Phoronix.com" under logo and next to "Forums".

Comment

Just subscribed.
                      ID 9EF57422DT446810L
                      Greetings
                      Last edited by TeoLinuX; 23 November 2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X