Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Apparel Is Now Available From HELLOTUX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Phoronix Apparel Is Now Available From HELLOTUX

    Phoronix: Phoronix Apparel Is Now Available From HELLOTUX

    If you are looking for some Phoronix shirts this holiday season, there are some new options available from HELLOTUX, the clothing vendor where everything is "Made on Linux, powered by Linux, for us, Linux fans."..

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...horonix-Shirts

  • #2
    missed opportunity for a PTS bar graph - with "this shirt" and "your shirt" comparison "benchmarks"

    Comment


    • #3
      You look a bit different in that pic, did you change your hair?

      Comment


      • #4
        does it include anything from that pic? mostly interested in that beautiful blonde beer in the girl's hands.

        Comment


        • #5
          In case anyone asks... the PTS logo is always in the front. "Phoronix Test Suite" will always appear on the upper back, or just below the collar on the collared shirts.

          I have ordered from HELLOTUX a few times myself for unique and niche Linux shirts. I have gotten interesting questions by passerby's. Many people ask if I work for Ubuntu.

          Someone asked me if Ubuntu MATE was a dating service. I had 2 guys from the recording studio business ask me where Ubuntu Studio was. That sparked an interesting convo once I told them it was production software package. They lit up when they heard it was free.

          An Arch zealot gave me some smack once for wearing an Ubuntu shirt.

          Everyone is different, but it does provoke some interesting questions from people. I just tell them its a Windows replacement.

          Since they ship from the EU, your shipping bag may have been opened and checked by Customs and then resealed. I have had no issues with it otherwise.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by clapbr View Post
            does it include anything from that pic? mostly interested in that beautiful blonde beer in the girl's hands.
            I highly doubt it, since that beautiful blond beer is being held by Michael's wife in that picture. She probably doesn't want Michael to sell you the beer from her glass. And besides, it's probably white wine, since it's in a wine glass.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by andyprough View Post

              I highly doubt it, since that beautiful blond beer is being held by Michael's wife in that picture. She probably doesn't want Michael to sell you the beer from her glass. And besides, it's probably white wine, since it's in a wine glass.
              that's a bummer, I'm not into white wine. Don't kill me Michael

              On topic, that embroidered tux looks fantastic.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by andyprough View Post

                I highly doubt it, since that beautiful blond beer is being held by Michael's wife in that picture. She probably doesn't want Michael to sell you the beer from her glass. And besides, it's probably white wine, since it's in a wine glass.
                It looks more like a bubbly glass than a white wine one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Any chance of some "Phoronix" branded merch? I don't really use PTS but would be all for a plain-color shirt with a stylized "Phoronix" on the front

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by zekesonxx View Post
                    Any chance of some "Phoronix" branded merch? I don't really use PTS but would be all for a plain-color shirt with a stylized "Phoronix" on the front
                    Same here.. just give me a black or green t-shirt with "Phoronix" logo on it and it's sold. Make that logo big, some additional artistic value is a bonus.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X