Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't change my thread's title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I can't change my thread's title

    It seems like I can't change my thread's title when I go to "Edit" (the title bar is grayed out). Is this intended or a bug?

  • #2
    Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
    It seems like I can't change my thread's title when I go to "Edit" (the title bar is grayed out). Is this intended or a bug?
    What thread are you trying to change? And to what? Will try and investigate, not sure offhand since it's stock vBulletin.
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Michael View Post

      What thread are you trying to change? And to what? Will try and investigate, not sure offhand since it's stock vBulletin.
      https://www.phoronix.com/forums/foru...-underclocking

      to "Vega memory underclocking issue is back"

      (yes, the issue is still present when going from max clock to min)

      Or would it be a better idea to just create another thread?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

        https://www.phoronix.com/forums/foru...-underclocking

        to "Vega memory underclocking issue is back"

        (yes, the issue is still present when going from max clock to min)

        Or would it be a better idea to just create another thread?
        Hmm doesn't seem to let me change it either from normal UI, checking into it.
        Michael Larabel
        http://www.michaellarabel.com/

        Comment

        Working...
        X