Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows Comparisons, Linux 4.18, Wine & Alternate CPUs Were Very Popular In June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Comparisons, Linux 4.18, Wine & Alternate CPUs Were Very Popular In June

Phoronix: Windows Comparisons, Linux 4.18, Wine & Alternate CPUs Were Very Popular In June

June was another extremely busy month on Phoronix covering the Linux and open-source landscape with 311 original news articles and 24 featured hardware articles/reviews written by your's truly. June brought with it the start of the Linux 4.18 kernel cycle, a lot of interesting summer-time benchmarks, and more...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Thank you for the great work you are doing. I know it must be hard to work around the clock and run "The Leading Linux Publication" (according to Gamers Nexus Steve) all by yourself - specially when it's got more frequent news updates than mainstream "news outlets" with a staff of a hundred.

I have no idea what you get out of this in terms of profit, but i suspect it is very little (based on websites I run and advertisements). You should consider selling goods directly and if so you should only consider a few very good actually useful items. Adding a store to the site wouldn't be that hard. Just make sure it's items you basically can't end up taking a loss on (ie a t-shirt with a custom print you can buy in low volume like 5 locally when someone orders, not items with a minimum order of 10000). Or pengiun cherry mx keycaps.

Good luck with the future.

Comment

Working...
    X