Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today Marks The Phoronix 14th Birthday

Phoronix: Today Marks The Phoronix 14th Birthday

It was on 5 June 2004 that I founded Phoronix.com for developing a Linux hardware review site while today also marks ten years since the public release of Phoronix Test Suite 1.0 for what would end up pushing forward open-source, cross-platform benchmarking...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Where can I find that Phoronix mug?

Edit: Happy birthday!
    Last edited by tildearrow; 05 June 2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
      Where can I find that Phoronix mug?
      Or on that matter, Phoronix merch in general? Might be a possible source of extra income? I know I'd be up for some ;-)

PS: Happy Birthday Phoronix!

Comment

Thanks for the work you do!

Comment

Happy Birthday Phoronix!!!

Comment

Congratulations, and thanks for all your hard work!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Thanks a lot for what you have offered to us all these years!

Comment

Happy birthay and good times to come!
                  Thank you for being the one who stepped up and just took things in his own hands and finally provided the world a website where you'd find Linux/BSD/FOSS and hardware related news. There may be a few generic computer related news pages that occasionally report about these topics and a few Linux-gaming related sites, but I can reall no other with that focus and intensity!

There even is a celebration beer. You know, if you hit Germany's shores again... just tell me in advance.
                  Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Bravo! Well done!

This site is really an amazing place for the latest hardware information, FOSS news, and so much more! I especially appreciate the non-biased hardware comparisons which help me to decide what to buy and recommend to others. Just the other day, I learned that I could double the performance of my APU because of the news on this site. Not every day that this happens!

Comment

Working...
                    X