Yes, We Like Bitcoin & Other Crypto Currencies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cybertraveler View Post
    I previously said: ". If you attempt to mine blocks with a pre-segwit version of the Bitcoin Core software, your blocks will be rejected." Sorry. That statement isn't true as it's highly unlikely that old software will produce blocks which violate the new rules. I had to re-read the Segwit specs to verify.

However, my comments in my post above about the new risks for miners and reduced security for non-upgraded nodes are true.
    And yet you blame me of self-hatred, the whole BCH community is filled with scammers like Craig "fake satoshi" Wright, Jihan Wu and Roger Ver, the whole BCH community is like this, a bunch of scammers with self-hatred.

Stop projecting your community on others, BCH will never succeed at hijacking bitcoin.

Comment

This is the BCH community:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmaO1iL_nkQ

And then you have the galls to talk about hatred, hahaha.

Comment

It's really fascinating to me how similar you are to all the other "bcash lol" group members. The very simple answer is that you're all working together as a team from a centrally administered script. That would certainly explain things perfectly. I think there may be some truth to that. Your group does have figure heads that it takes queues from: people like Greg Maxwell. I don't think that explains everything though: It seems too easy. I think the truth might be there is some kind of psychological commonality you all have and this recent BTC cult thing that has happened has an appeal to that thing which is common to you all. I don't know what the thing or the appeal is; other than the obvious appeal of making profit (you all hold a token that you want to go up in value). It has to be more than that though, because there are lots of people that invest in things that don't act in such a primitive, vitriolic way. Maybe I'll meet one of you guys one day and I'll get a chance to see what makes you tick.

I recognise my own commonalities with people who share my views.

What are your commonalities? Do you know? It's amazing. I hope you're not simply being paid by some shady force: that would be boring.

Bye
        Last edited by cybertraveler; 05-18-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatemichael View Post
          BCH (bcash) is not bitcoin, beware of scammers.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatemichael View Post
            scam
            Reddit r/bitcoin and Bitcointalk suffer censorship since 2015 when Bitcoin XT project (similar to Bitcoin Cash) emerged and all about it and big blocks was censored, its nodes DDOSed and its developers attacked until they abandoned bitcoin community. Blockstream need BItcoin to not work for making money, since they are a business based in selling an taking fees from second layers. Bitcoin Cash is a menace for his profits and his 80 million $ of investors and it's stronger that Bitcoin XT, now it have lot of miners support. So now Blockstream says that miners are the devil and developers (which doesn't have the skin on the game, with millions of dollars invested in mining machines, and are mostly hired by Blocksteam) should decide all.

Originally posted by cybertraveler View Post
            It's really fascinating to me how similar you are to all the other "bcash lol" group members. The very simple answer is that you're all working together as a team from a centrally administered script. That would certainly explain things perfectly.
            Video explaining the cult:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caUDXLqpdYc
            Last edited by malkavian; 06-13-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X