[forum] make it easier to add people to ignore list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [forum] make it easier to add people to ignore list

Currently it's not easy to add people to ignore list (few clicks to get onto privacy tab of your profile, then manually copy&paste nick into the field).
    Could you by any chance make it easier to ignore trolls on the forum? Preferably by clicking on their post and just ignoring them. Much appreciated.

Also, the ignore list currently does not work. I added people to my ignore list and I am still seeing their posts.

Comment

Didn't know this feature existed, would save me a lot of wasted time on reading troll posts.

Comment

Originally posted by 137ben View Post
        Also, the ignore list currently does not work. I added people to my ignore list and I am still seeing their posts.
        Yep, me too, would be nice if this was fixed someday.

Comment

Yeah, it still does not work it is a VERY important feature on any forum but especially this one. I love Linux, but this place is infested with insane people. So sometimes i simply renounce to read threads and go elsewhere...

Comment

"You are not authorised to edit you post" What the F... !? Why the hell do i still whitelist this site !?

Comment

+1, tired of going to the comments section and seeing debianxfce post his nonsense everywhere even though he is in my ignore list.

Comment

Working...
              X