Unable to install pts/x264-opencl Test due to Test File Download Failure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to install pts/x264-opencl Test due to Test File Download Failure

I have a problem installing pts/x264-opencl test due to the failure to download the required test file (soccer_4cif.y4m). The server where the required download source is located has a "I'm not a robot" verification check. I can download it manually, but I'd rather has a bash script do so. Any idea how to overcome this problem?
    Code:
    Phoronix Test Suite v7.6.0

To Install:    pts/x264-opencl-1.9.0

Determining File Requirements ..............................................................................
        Searching Download Caches ..................................................................................

1 Test To Install
            2 Files To Download [349MB]
            353MB Of Disk Space Is Needed

pts/x264-opencl-1.9.0:
            Test Installation 1 of 1
            2 Files Needed [349 MB / 12 Minutes]
            Downloading: x264-snapshot-20140830-2245.tar.bz2                                                [0.62MB]
            Estimated Download Time: 1m ............................................................................
            Downloading: soccer_4cif.y4m                                                                     [349MB]
            Estimated Download Time: 12m ...........................................................................
                Checksum Failed: http://media.xiph.org/video/derf/y4m/soccer_4cif.y4m
                Downloading of needed test files failed.

I'm not aware of any other public mirror for soccer_4cif.y4m, so for the time being the easiest workaround is just downloading it into ~/.phoronix-test-suite/download-cache/ for it to get automatically picked up when installing the test.
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
    X