No announcement yet.

How to add test directory for FIO test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I did not run the 'phoronix-test-suite benchmark fio' on the server. I am assuming now that I have to do this.

What I did was simple I edited the config.xml files then restarted the server.
    Enter to stop server then
    Code:
    phoronix-test-suite start-phormatic-server
    Should I see some files or directory created on the target folder when the test are running?

Comment

I think i know what i need to do now. I just saw that the website has a rootadmin account. I was given this setup so that explains some of my problems.
      Andy

Comment

If this is in the Phoromatic server context, currently you need to adjust that EnvironmentDirectory path in the XML configuration on the client machines. At the moment there isn't a way via the Phoromatic Server to tell the clients to install the tests into a given non-standard directory on the client systems.
        Michael Larabel
        http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          If this is in the Phoromatic server context, currently you need to adjust that EnvironmentDirectory path in the XML configuration on the client machines. At the moment there isn't a way via the Phoromatic Server to tell the clients to install the tests into a given non-standard directory on the client systems.
          So I went looking for the XML config file on the client machine and I can not find it. Can you private the default path?

I already looked in the root dir where i start the client and i do not see the config.xml file at all.

Comment

For people looking for this information i did find it but it not config.xml here is the location.

/etc/phoronix-test-suite.xml

Comment

Working...
            X