X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Jumbotron View Post
    I raise a frosty mug of amber ale to you!
    Cheers / prost!

Leave a comment:

• Jumbotron
    replied
    I raise a frosty mug of amber ale to you!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by zboson View Post
    I tried this out a few days ago. I had to do sudo apt install php7.0-xml to get it working with Ubuntu 16.10. That was not clear from your installation instruction. I hope to look more into the test suite later this week but my first impressions were really good. The system info for example was very informative.
    Yes with PHP7 on Ubuntu you need php-cli and php-xml, with php5 on Ubuntu they had bundled in PHP XML to php5-cli, but that isn't the case any longer with Ubuntu.

Great!

Leave a comment:

• zboson
    replied
    I tried this out a few days ago. I had to do sudo apt install php7.0-xml to get it working with Ubuntu 16.10. That was not clear from your installation instruction. I hope to look more into the test suite later this week but my first impressions were really good. The system info for example was very informative.

Leave a comment:

• Phoronix Test Suite 7.0 M3 Released With Result Parsing Enhancements & More

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 7.0 M3 Released With Result Parsing Enhancements & More

The third development milestone release of Phoronix Test Suite 7.0-Ringsaker is now available for your open-source, cross-platform benchmarking needs...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X