Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Test Suite 7.0 M2 Now Available For Open-Source Benchmarking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Phoronix Test Suite 7.0 M2 Now Available For Open-Source Benchmarking

    Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 7.0 M2 Now Available For Open-Source Benchmarking

    The second development release is now available of the upcoming Phoronix Test Suite 7.0-Ringsaker...

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...t-Suite-7.0-M2

  • #2
    Too bad the code base isn't compliant with the PSR standards by the PHP-FIG.

    http://www.php-fig.org/psr/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by uid313 View Post
      Too bad the code base isn't compliant with the PSR standards by the PHP-FIG.

      http://www.php-fig.org/psr/
      It's compliant where it makes sense to be, but am not pursuing PSR for the sake of pursuing PSR. PTS is a standalone application and with the exception of FPDF is all in-house written without any dependency on foreign libraries, so really don't see much use in complying to some coding standard for the sake of it.
      Michael Larabel
      http://www.michaellarabel.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Michael View Post

        It's compliant where it makes sense to be, but am not pursuing PSR for the sake of pursuing PSR. PTS is a standalone application and with the exception of FPDF is all in-house written without any dependency on foreign libraries, so really don't see much use in complying to some coding standard for the sake of it.
        Makes it easier for code re-use and for contributors. Perhaps components like Phodevi could be re-used by others, or the chart renderer.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by uid313 View Post

          Makes it easier for code re-use and for contributors. Perhaps components like Phodevi could be re-used by others, or the chart renderer.
          Contributors can contribute if they want following the PSR, but it's not a focus for me. Or if someone wants to submit a pull request to make some component PSR-compliant so they can use it, great.
          Michael Larabel
          http://www.michaellarabel.com/

          Comment

          Working...
          X