• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael - any comments as of now?

Comment

Originally posted by nevion View Post
      Michael - any comments as of now?
      I made some tweaks last night and I think I got everything in order. I ran all of the available tests over night on a GTX TITAN X and I think it ran fine. Will check it over again. There were a few PTS warnings I saw generated so need to explore those, hope to get to them tomorrow but other than that everything appears to be in shape. Thanks!
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Michael - any developments or ETA on incorporation with your tests / OpenBenchmarking? How about test results? Bit surprised to see your last test with no mention of this which leads me to believe there's either trouble or shortcomings.

I wasn't able to figure out the source of the warnings, as far as I could tell I'm doing nothing wrong/warning worthy. Please make available the changes you make.

If you prefer PM/email for these messages that'd be fine but last time or two I sent you an email I got no replies and last I looked your PM box on these forums was broken.

Comment

Originally posted by nevion View Post
          Michael - any developments or ETA on incorporation with your tests / OpenBenchmarking? How about test results? Bit surprised to see your last test with no mention of this which leads me to believe there's either trouble or shortcomings.

I wasn't able to figure out the source of the warnings, as far as I could tell I'm doing nothing wrong/warning worthy. Please make available the changes you make.

If you prefer PM/email for these messages that'd be fine but last time or two I sent you an email I got no replies and last I looked your PM box on these forums was broken.
          Sorry for the somewhat belated response. I got around to fixing up the rest of the test profile and validating it on a few systems and should now be on OpenBenchmarking.org so any user can now run 'phoronix-test-suite benchmark arrayfire'

I'll also be writing about it on Phoronix.com shortly. I'll do some GPU benchmarks over the weekend.

The issue with generating the biggest warnings was non critical but due to having multiple <InternalTag> elements rather than just <InternalTag>OpenCL, CUDA</InternalTag>. Anyhow, will test this out on more systems but everything seems to be working well so far with just some basic tweaks. Thanks again.

Hmm, were you using michael at phoronix.com? Usually I respond to every single PTS-related email and usually rather promptly, but occasionally some might fall through the crack if they hit the spam filter or what not. Anyhow, feel free to email me anytime if having questions when working on a test, etc. And yeah, my PM forum inbox is strangely broken.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
          X