Manul upload of results after error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manul upload of results after error

I've been running Phoronix-test-suite overnight, and while the selected tests all ended successfully, it failed to upload the results:

Code:
    Would you like to upload the results to OpenBenchmarking.org (Y/n):     Wou
    [PROBLEM] Unhandled Exception                                                  

Results Failed To Upload.
    phoronix-test-suite upload-result should be able to do that manually, but all I can see is the list of already uploaded results, and not the latest one:

Recently Saved Test Results:
    - 1607218-GA-1605224GA81 [Today]
    - 1605224-GA-1605068GA81 [Today]

Is there a way to upload the latest results, or since it's just not part of the list, do I have to restart it?
    Thanks.

Edit: Is there a way to edit the title? Manul -> Manual.
    Last edited by cnxsoft; 21 July 2016, 10:52 PM.

Could you email me the XML to some of these saved results that failed to upload? Michael at phoronix.com. Thanks.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Could you email me the XML to some of these saved results that failed to upload? Michael at phoronix.com. Thanks.
      I forgot to mention it did not upload because somebody turned off my router. But I can still send the XML files if you need them. I just need to find out where they are stored, since there's no ~/.phoronix-test-suite/ directory...
      Last edited by cnxsoft; 21 July 2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Are you running it as root? Then /var/lib/phoronix-test-suite/. But if it's due to the router being unplugged, no need to send them over.

Feel free to email me if any other questions come up cnxsoft
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
        X