Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Test Suite By The Numbers After Eight Years, Millions Of Benchmarks Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F1esDgSdUTYpm0iy View Post
    I could draw you a schematic of exactly what is wrong with Phoronix's business model in the long run but I won't. Because, you're not interesting. You're a nobody. What, you think you were scoring points with anyone by calling us "armchair business managers" out?

You weren't. You still aren't.
    That's nice dear. I think you may be projecting a little here mate. How about you work on your own self worth and once you have that under control maybe come back and play nice with the other children.

Comment

Originally posted by boxie View Post
      How about you work on your own self worth
      I don't think I'll be taking you up on that advice; any more arrogant and I'd probably start oozing it out of my pores, fumigating my environment as I go. As far as playing nice with the other children goes -- Not worth my time. Never were, never will be. Thanks for the suggestions though, very thoughtful of you.

Comment

I don't think I'll be taking you up on that advice; any more arrogant and I'd probably start oozing it out of my pores, fumigating my environment as I go. As far as playing nice with the other children goes -- Not worth my time. Never were, never will be. Thanks for the suggestions though, very thoughtful of you.

It's good that you understand that you are arrogant, half the battle is won already!

In time you will understand that other people are actually worth your time, it's a lonely existance without them

Comment

Originally posted by boxie View Post
          In time you will understand that other people are actually worth your time
          As I suspected, you've not experienced nearly half enough then. Walk in my shoes for a few years and you'll quickly understand why I detest my own species. Nothing personal.

Comment

As I suspected, you've not experienced nearly half enough then. Walk in my shoes for a few years and you'll quickly understand why I detest my own species. Nothing personal.
            Experienced enough to know that there are plenty of people who spend varying amounts of time being idiots.
            Wise enough to exclude those few who are not worth it and accept that I too am a dickhead some of the time.

Comment

Working...
            X