Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLEW?

I have an Nvidia 7900GT on Ubuntu 8.04.1 32bit on Athlon 64x2 4200
    I can run glxgears, I can run the game benchmarks, etc. But GLEW shows that I fail for everything. How do I set it up to pass opengl compliance?

Thanks,

Skeet

Funny. My 9800pro running with radeon passes everything. I was under the impression that FOSS drivers only had up to OGL1.3 hardware rendering capabilities; I guess it's reading both sw and hw rendering. The program could be simply flawed thought, or not reading things right, which would explain why it fails your card for everything despite having functional drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Melcar View Post
      Funny. My 9800pro running with radeon passes everything. I was under the impression that FOSS drivers only had up to OGL1.3 hardware rendering capabilities; I guess it's reading both sw and hw rendering. The program could be simply flawed thought, or not reading things right, which would explain why it fails your card for everything despite having functional drivers.
      It works now... I rebooted and tried to run just the GLEW test and it failed, then I ran the universe test and it passed. So I don't know what the deal is/was.

Comment

Working...
      X