eSpeak error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Does by chance the latest commit fix it?
    Will check when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      Will check when I get home.
      OK checked it, still does not work but was able to isolate it to the espeak source package rather then the test-suites source. It seems the makefile for the package is extremely debian/buntu specific. I would suggest you try to build it on Fedora as the issue is the same there as well.
      Last edited by deanjo; 27 April 2008, 05:28 PM.

Comment

OK here is the solution, the default header of portaudio.h is used for portaudio v18. To build it against portaudio v19 there is a header file in the source renamed portaudio.v19 to portaudio.h. After that is done everything is good. It's a sloppy way of building but it works.
        Last edited by deanjo; 27 April 2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I've installed (configured && make && make install) the portaudio from the pa_stable_v19_20071207.tar.gz file. And I have the latest portaudio.h in the right place: /usr/local/include/portaudio.h, yet when I attempt a phoronix-test-suite install-all I still get the following message:
          ================================================== =======
          PortAudio Development Files
          Possible Package Names: libportaudio-dev, portaudio-devel
          ================================================== =======

The above dependencies should be installed before proceeding. Press any key when you're ready to continue.

I'm doing this on a x86_64 system. Any hints on how to get these dependencies installed ?

Comment

Working...
          X