Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTS Global Now Supports Registrations

Phoronix: PTS Global Now Supports Registrations

Following yesterday's release of Phoronix Test Suite 0.3.1, users can now register at global.phoronix-test-suite.com for a free account so that when uploading results from the Phoronix Test Suite they will be associated with you. This will make it easy to organize all of your results as well as sharing results with friends and co-workers (coming soon will be the PTS Global pages for browsing all entries from a specific user, RSS support, etc)...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I did try to register account but i am missing my verification e-mail, might be that our greylisting has delayed it but i did make it last night so it should been in my inbox by now. Could you check that your create form is working ok, eg. verification messages are sent?

Comment

No one else has reported issues and I just looked at the admin info and others have activated their account fine. However, I just manually activated ppanula so you can now use your username and password fine.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        No one else has reported issues and I just looked at the admin info and others have activated their account fine. However, I just manually activated ppanula so you can now use your username and password fine.
        Havent seen that verification e-mail yet. But thanks for manually activating my account. Might be that our smtp gateways greylisting technique could block verification e-mails if eg. sender address is changing every time or sender machine (if you use server farm to send messages), in those cases greylisting blocks incoming messages as it looks for sender machine, from and to addresses and if one those changes then greylisting blocks messages from coming thru. I have got your regular e-mails ok so i just wonder Nevermind, i got my account activated...

Comment

Working...
        X