Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UnrealTOurnement2014

great
    Don't forget you can download for free UnrealTournement2014 alpha builds here :

Comment

It's very nice to see new benchmarks and not xonotic all the time. Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
        it's really more like pts is getting ready for a regressed-state of benchmarks... Ut2004 worked better for benchmarking than the current ue4 state. Likewise, quake 3 era games worked super well for automation and benchmarking. But those capabilities don't seem to be a focus for devs much as these days.
        lol :d:d:d
        ## VGA ##
        AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
        Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

gj

wanted to say to run benchmarks fullscreen, but i see that is already mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Hmmm, thanks! Trying now! I didn't see any links or documentation from the demo Wiki page (or bundled with the demos) nor when passing --help, etc, to the binaries.

Looks like I'll need to restart my big GPU comparison again :/

EDIT: Got all the test profiles updated to use the resolution/fullscreen args. Thanks! Now to restart the GPU comparison.
            Did you try the -benchmark option?
            ## VGA ##
            AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
            Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by mum1989 View Post
              great
              Don't forget you can download for free UnrealTournement2014 alpha builds here :
              Again, that's not automatable at this point because you need to be physically present to accept the EULA before it will do anything. Or preseed an INI file, but that's against the rules.

Comment

Working...
              X