Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange sorting of results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Strange sorting of results

    Hi all,

    I've made some tests on two Solaris boxes and got lots of results. So I merged the results via
    # phoronix-test-suite merge-results <result1> <result2>

    and checked the new merged results. The shown output was not what I've expected.
    Is there a chance to send you screen shots to show you what I mean?


    Cheers

    Dirk

  • #2
    Originally posted by harteld View Post
    Hi all,

    I've made some tests on two Solaris boxes and got lots of results. So I merged the results via
    # phoronix-test-suite merge-results <result1> <result2>

    and checked the new merged results. The shown output was not what I've expected.
    Is there a chance to send you screen shots to show you what I mean?


    Cheers

    Dirk
    Feel free to email me at michael at phoronix.com.
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Feel free to email me at michael at phoronix.com.
      550 unrouteable address [email protected]

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by harteld View Post
        550 unrouteable address [email protected]
        Where are you sending it from? Shouldn't have any issues.... Or try michael at michaellarabel.com.
        Michael Larabel
        http://www.michaellarabel.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Where are you sending it from? Shouldn't have any issues.... Or try michael at michaellarabel.com.
          looks better, you should get three output pictures.....

          Cheers

          Comment

          Working...
          X