Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Test Suite 5.0's GUI To Make Benchmarking Easier

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 5.0's GUI To Make Benchmarking Easier

Phoronix Test Suite 5.0 "Plavsk" is making excellent progress and is set to premiere in H1'2014 with a brand new graphical user-interface and the latest feature to be added on is a WebSocket API for interfacing with Phoronix Test Suite clients to open up other new testing possibilities...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Keep up the good work and Happy New Year Michael!

Comment

Now, that's a sweet release.

Comment

Awesome addition! Phoronix is doing a fantastic job!

Comment

Originally posted by mrugiero View Post
          Now, that's a sweet release.
          Agreed... The stuff that's in the pipeline for PTS 5.0 sounds pretty cool.

Comment

Thanks for the nice words, appreciated. If anyone has any requests or feedback feel free to voice them; the earlier the better. Especially when it comes to UI design since that is traditionally the area where I lack the most expertise. But I think the design path going right now for PTS 5.0 should be effective. The same concepts for it have been on my head for 12+ months.

There will also be a mobile UI,
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              If anyone has any requests or feedback feel free to voice them; the earlier the better.
              Not sure if it's already done, but having access to an explanation for each test would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by devius View Post
                Not sure if it's already done, but having access to an explanation for each test would be nice.
                The data you see when you click on each test profile at http://openbenchmarking.org/ has always had a description of each test from the start.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Where can i get the GUI

I just installed phoronix test suite from git but I don't see the gui. where do I get that from?

Comment

Remote GUI not working

Hello guys,

Hello Michael,

Thank you this useful tool. I tried to use the remote GUI, i've set the parameters correctly in the config file, but when i try to contact my server, i get the page, but it stuck at the first page with the message "Connecting to WebSocket Server...".

I've tried with Chrome, Firefox, in EC2 instance, and Google Compute Engine instance, same result.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X