Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Linux Benchmarks To Run This Weekend

Phoronix: New Linux Benchmarks To Run This Weekend

If you have some extra CPU time this weekend, why not try out one of our new/updated test profiles and share your Linux hardware/software performance benchmarks with the community?..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: New Linux Benchmarks To Run This Weekend

If you have some extra CPU time this weekend, why not try out one of our new/updated test profiles and share your Linux hardware/software performance benchmarks with the community?..

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTUzMTU

What I would like...

Testing ethernet and wifi cards, with different features.

Testing boot speed with different init systems: sysv, systemd, upstart, OpenRC...

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post
      What I would like...

Testing ethernet and wifi cards, with different features.
      Networking really doesn't interest me at all [nor would it bring Phoronix.com traffic if writing about them] so right now there's only a network-loopback test and any other WiFi/Ethernet testing would only come via commercial engagements.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

With all that hardware Michael has laying around, I have no doubt he's pulling in millions in just Litecoin mining.

Speaking of which... is there any way to benchmark crypto-currency stuff on Linux?

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post
          Speaking of which... is there any way to benchmark crypto-currency stuff on Linux?
          Ha, I'd like to see that! earned $/Watt, each system compared

Comment

Working...
          X